Better Every Practice
Catapult One is a sport tracking solution that measures the core metrics to make you a better player
Unlock your next level
Based on thousands of players, these are the average improvements after 3 months of using Catapult One
Join the smart way to track your soccer
Improve the metrics that matter
Track and improve the core metrics that make you a better player such as as total distance, sprint distance, top speed and more.
Play smarter with targets
Aim for personalized targets based on your session type and schedule to optimize your performance and recovery.
Increase tactical awareness
Use heatmaps and directional tracking of runs to understand and improve your on-field positioning and tactics.
See your progress
Follow your trends to monitor your improvement, and benchmark versus your personal bests.
Powered by technology the pros use
Data you can trust.
Designed for soccer.
Catapult One uses 10Hz GPS.
That's ten times more data points than Apple Watch so you can detect rapid movements in soccer, ensuring you get the most accurate picture of your performance.
Catapult in action
We're already helping thousands of players around the globe to improve their game.
Catapult One$15.99 per month
- Track and analyze important metrics such as total distance, sprint distance, top speed, and more
- Visual heat maps to understand where you have spent time on the pitch to improve tactical awareness
- Access training exercises designed by pro coaches to increase performance of core metrics or maximise the off-season
- Pause your subscription for a month if you are injured to give yourself time to heal
For teams, academies & camps
CATAPULT ONE TEAM$155 per player, per year
Everything in Catapult One plus access to the team dashboard, including:
- In-depth view of full team performance through a web-based dashboard complete with reporting tools
- Compare players within the same position, choose the best team to win games, and see improvement over a whole season
- Monitor player workload and intensity to monitor over or under training to reduce the risk of injuries